Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Changing Behaviour LTD UK
- These conditions apply to all training and training activities, both verbally and in writing between Changing Behaviour LTD UK and the customer.
- The customer is anyone who has registered with a registration form as a participant in a conference; study day; course or training. Customers are also understood as schools that conclude an agreement with Changing Behaviour LTD UK for following refresher training.
- For participation in congresses; study days; it applies that it can not be canceled after submission. However, a person other than the original person can always take a course. However, this must be reported to the organization in advance.
- Participation in courses and training courses will not be able to be cancelled after submission of the legally valid cooling-off period of 14 days. However, a person other than the original person can always take a course. However, this must be reported to the organization in advance.
- The courses and training courses are provided by the contractor or by a person qualified by the contractor as an equivalent teacher. The client will be informed beforehand of the signing of the assignment agreement who will be the lecturer / trainer of the meeting.
- If the contractor or lecturer / trainer is prevented due to illness or compelling personal circumstances (such as death in a direct family circle), the contractor is free to let an equivalent replacement perform the work. However, consultation with the customer is always done for this. If the customer renounces the replacement, a new date can be agreed on at which time the meeting will take place.
- Immediately after registration you will receive a confirmation of your registration by e-mail.
- For seminars on location is cannot be cancelled after written confirmation.
- Together with the invoice for your participation, you will receive a written agreement for participating in the seminar / training.
- Invoices to be named and addressed on the basis of personal data in accordance with customer specifications. It is after this personal statement is not possible to send invoices to another address or other legal entity. If the customer’s employer is responsible for this purpose.
- All duties or registration fees include any sales tax, are payable immediately without discount.
- Complaints can be received only if they are justified in writing within 14 days after the invoice date. If the debtor declares the explanation of the debtor, please submit it no later than 14 days after the invoice date.
- Payment must be made within 14 days after the invoice date. 16 days after the expiry of this period, the declarant will be free of charge.
- Notwithstanding possible remaining claims for statutory interest claimed amounts bear interest commencing 30 days after the invoice date without being required further notice. The interest rate payable by the debtor is 1% per month or part thereof.
- All the collection of value of the costs involved (including in the extrajudicial collection costs) shall be borne by the debtor. The extrajudicial costs amount to at least 15% of the principal with a minimum of £50, – all excluding VAT.
- All outstanding claims will be handed over to our collection service.
- Property and copyright course materials: The ownership and copyright of all the course materials and methods used Changing Behaviour LTD UK. It is not allowed course materials – or parts thereof – without consent of Changing Behaviour LTD UK use in their own situation and / or distribute. It is not allowed to make photos, slides and documents belonging to the course material. For the benefit of students per lesson block a selection of text that will be available for download. This downloads is without prejudice to the copyright as specified in the Copyright Act of 1912.
- All information about customers / students will be treated with confidentiality. The teachers involved have signed their contract of confidentiality.