This course provides practical solutions in supporting children with challenging behaviour in and outside the classroom.
It works on the theory that, ‘if children can, they will,’ and helps staff understanding the roots of behaviour.
Please fill out a booking form to request this course.
- Looking at the current perspectives of behaviour in schools
- Behaviours that challenge us
- Understand child development and the impact of trauma/bereavement/separation – linked to gaps in development
- Attachment theory and impact on behaviour
- Troubleshooting challenging situations – scripts and tips
- Emotional literacy – listening and learning
- Tips to help